Monday, June 16, 2008

Hillary Morgan Photography has MOVED TO DALLAS!!!

You've probably wondered why you haven't heard from me in a while. Its because Hillary Morgan Photography has moved to Dallas! So, for the past few weeks, I have been moving. Phew! It has been a lot of work, but it has been worth it! So, I now reside in the famous Southside on Lamar Lofts. It is so fun here! It is like a dorm for artists! And I think pretty much everyone has a dog, so I am getting plenty of canine quality time. It has the most amazing structure. On of the main reasons I loved it was because it offers so many places to shoot. The history behind it is that it is the old Sears-Roebuck building. So, it's got so many quirky little areas.

I've also moved the studio. I am now at 1921 1/2 Greenville Avenue in Dallas. We are next to Elan Make-up Studio, and sharing studio space with a few other photographers and event planners. I'll take some pictures and post them up.

Business has been great since I've gotten here. I had a few awesome shoots! I'll post some pics after I process them. Until then! Have an awesome day!

No comments: