Monday, June 16, 2008

Granna's talking chair

So, a few weeks ago, my mom and I took a trip out to see my grandparents, because my grandfather had unexpectedly gone into the hospital. (everything is a-ok now). But, while sitting in my grandmothers living room, I couldn't stop looking at her chair, until I finally said, "I keep looking at your chair because it looks like it's about to talk to me..." At this point they both looked at it and started cracking up, because it really did look like it was about to talk. In case you're wondering how it got that way, my grandmother keeps an atlas stuffed under the chair for... well actually I don't know why. She's kinda eccentric. (gotta love the eccentric grandmas. they're way fun!) So, when she'd stuffed it under, it left the cushion up a bit, and the atlas looks likes teeth, and the throw pillow, having two white flowers, looked like eyes. I left it exactly as it was and grabbed the camera. You be the judge! OOH! better yet! Tell me what you think it is saying!!!

No comments: